Life drawing class hours – 10am to 5pm.
|2017 Courses||Course Type||Closing Dates|
|March 25-26||Weekend course||Friday 24 February|
|May 20||Saturday class||Friday 21 April|
|May 22-26||One-week course||Friday 21 April|
|October 7-8||Weekend course||Friday 8 September|
|November 4||Saturday class||Friday 6 October|
|November 6-10||One-week course||Friday 6 October|
Contact me to check availability, or phone +44 (0)7528 674 389
1. One-week life painting & drawing course: £650.00 (deposit £320/£330 balance)
2. Weekend life painting & drawing course: £320.00 (deposit £160/£160 balance)
3. Saturday life painting & drawing course: £160.00 (deposit £80/£80 balance)
4. Corporate courses: dependent on course.
5. Private tuition: £90.00 per hour plus model fee if applicable.
Booking & Terms
1. To book a place on a course please contact me. You may pay in sterling by electronic transfer or in instalments by cheque.
2. Payment by electronic transfer: please send a single payment for the full fee giving your name as reference in capital letters so that I can identify your payment.My bank will not use your reference unless it is in capitals.
Sort Code: 30.97.90
Payment by cheque: please send two cheques, the deposit for immediate payment, and the balance as a post-dated cheque (see under Closing Dates alongside your chosen course in Life Classes and Courses). Cheques are payable to RACHEL CLARK. Please enclose a SAE for a receipt.
4. The deposit is not refundable or transferable.
5. If you cancel prior to the Closing Date your cheque for the balance will not be cashed. If you have paid by electronic transfer your balance will be refunded. If you cancel on or after the Closing Date your balance is not refundable or transferable.
6. For private tuition and corporate courses, all fees are fully payable in advance.
Life drawing classes are invaluable for artists at all levels whatever you wish to draw or paint. All abilities are welcome. There is a maximum of nine in any group to ensure individual tuition.